Saturday, May 23, 2015

Screenplay

Well ladies and gentlemen, I am about halfway through my first ever screenplay!I appreciate the applause but guys I don't really need a standing ovation, I still have such a long way to go.I am pretty thrilled with the progress that I've made and,. Not by any stretch is writing a screenplay easy, it takes time and discipline. For awhile I had stopped writing because I was unsure as to where I wanted to go with my story.  After countless hours of thinking/note taking, and when I say countless I really mean it, I finally figured the rest of my story out.  And now that I solved it, it's time to get back on my grind since I have astronomical plans for this movie, and myself. Everyone stay tuned, I think I got something special here, and from here on out all I can do is go up.

No comments:

Post a Comment